Training FeePaid to Gideon (and Vendors if applicable)
- One Time Training Fee: $5,000
- Part I: Home Study Training Manuals & Worksheets
- Part II: Initial On-site 4-Day Training in Dallas, TX
- Part III: Refresher On-site 4-Day Course in Dallas, TX
- Additional travel expenses for on-site training may range from $0 – $2000 including airfare, hotel, and meals paid to those vendors.
- Updated Feb. 2018
Franchise FeeIf offered a franchise agreement, paid to Gideon at time of signing
- One Time Fee
Pre-Opening CostsDepending on location and amount of build-out needed, retail space costs can vary.
$10,670 to $106,460
- Monthly Rent (and Security Deposit, if needed): $2,000 to $7,000 paid to the landlord as required by him.
- Paint, Carpet, Other Improvements (and Build-Out, if needed): $1,000 to $75,000 paid to vendors as arranged.
- Furniture (tables, chairs, reception desk): $5,000 to $15,000 as arranged to third party vendors.
- Yearly Liability Insurance: $300 – $600 paid to an insurance agent before opening
- Business License & Name Registration: $0 – $1,000 as required and paid to local city or state governments before opening
- Professional Services (Legal/Accounting): $1,000 to $3,000 paid as arranged to third party vendors
- Monthly Phone and High Speed Internet: $150 to $300 paid as arranged to third party vendors
- Monthly Utilities: $200 to $500 paid as arranged to third party vendors
- Monthly (for 2 years) Retail Signage: $200 to $500 per month paid to Gideon
Initial MaterialsPaid to Gideon - Due one week after the lease is signed
- One Time Fee
- Over 2100 booklets
- Custom booklet shelving
- Homework cases and t-shirts
- 6 horseshoe-shaped tables and 24 student stools
- Table organizers
- Banners and waiting room logo decal
- New center necessities
- And more!
Required Additional FundsPaid to Vendors
$18,800 to $42,800
- We require you have an extra 6 months of funding for the rent, phone, utilities, and payroll to ensure a safe start to the business. This can range from $3,133 to $7,133 per month.
$74,470 to $196,260
- 2018 TRAINING FEES: $5,000 to $7,000
- 2018 FRANCHISE FEE: $20,000
- PRE-OPENING COSTS: $10,670 to $106,460
- 2018 INITIAL MATERIALS FEE: $20,000
- REQUIRED ADDITIONAL FUNDS: $18,800 to $42,800
- We require $75,000 in liquid assets.
Let's get started.
Call or meet with us to learn more about opening your own center. That's the first step toward building mastery in your community!